Ontogenetic change in skull morphology and mechanical advantage in the spotted hyena (Crocuta crocuta)
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 271, Issue 3, pages 353–365, March 2010
How to Cite
Tanner, J. B., Zelditch, M. L., Lundrigan, B. L. and Holekamp, K. E. (2010), Ontogenetic change in skull morphology and mechanical advantage in the spotted hyena (Crocuta crocuta). J. Morphol., 271: 353–365. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10802
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: IBN 0113170, IBN 0343381, IOB 0618022, IOS 0819437
- The American Society of Mammalogists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!