Ultrastructure of the extensively developed nuchal organs of Laonice bahusiensis (Annelida: Canalipalpata: Spionidae)
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 271, Issue 3, pages 376–382, March 2010
How to Cite
Jelsing, J. and Eibye-Jacobsen, D. (2010), Ultrastructure of the extensively developed nuchal organs of Laonice bahusiensis (Annelida: Canalipalpata: Spionidae). J. Morphol., 271: 376–382. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10813
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2009
- Danish Natural History Society
- Hierta Retzius Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!