Correlations between auditory structures and hearing sensitivity in non-human primates
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 271, Issue 5, pages 511–532, May 2010
How to Cite
Coleman, M. N. and Colbert, M. W. (2010), Correlations between auditory structures and hearing sensitivity in non-human primates. J. Morphol., 271: 511–532. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10814
- Issue online: 1 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NSF BCS-0408035, NSF BCS-0109130, NSF BCS-9904925, NSF EAR-0345710
- The Field Museum of Natural History and Stony Brook University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!