This article was published online on 18 December 2009. An error was subsequently identified and the article was corrected on 22 December 2009. At the time of publication an amendment to the article title was not properly incorporated by the publisher. The publisher regrets the error.
Comparative myoanatomy of cycliophoran life cycle stages†
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 271, Issue 5, pages 596–611, May 2010
How to Cite
Neves, R. C., Cunha, M. R., Funch, P., Kristensen, R. M. and Wanninger, A. (2010), Comparative myoanatomy of cycliophoran life cycle stages. J. Morphol., 271: 596–611. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10819
- Issue online: 1 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2009
- Invertebrate Department of the Zoological Museum of Copenhagen
- Research Group for Comparative Zoology at the Department of Biology
- University of Copenhagen
- Early Stage Research Training Network MOLMORPH
- Danish Natural Science Research Council. Grant Numbers: SNF 21-04-0047, FNU 272-08-0576
- US National Science Foundation (AToL-Tree of Life). Grant Number: EF #0531757
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia, Portugal. Grant Number: BD/24436/2005
- EU Research Exchange Programme Synthesys. Grant Number: DK-TAF-1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!