This article was published online on 18 December 2009. An error was subsequently identified and the article was corrected on 22 December 2009. At the time of publication an amendment to the article title was not properly incorporated by the publisher. The publisher regrets the error.
Comparative myoanatomy of cycliophoran life cycle stages†
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 271, Issue 5, pages 596–611, May 2010
How to Cite
Neves, R. C., Cunha, M. R., Funch, P., Kristensen, R. M. and Wanninger, A. (2010), Comparative myoanatomy of cycliophoran life cycle stages. J. Morphol., 271: 596–611. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10819
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2009
- Invertebrate Department of the Zoological Museum of Copenhagen
- Research Group for Comparative Zoology at the Department of Biology
- University of Copenhagen
- Early Stage Research Training Network MOLMORPH
- Danish Natural Science Research Council. Grant Numbers: SNF 21-04-0047, FNU 272-08-0576
- US National Science Foundation (AToL-Tree of Life). Grant Number: EF #0531757
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia, Portugal. Grant Number: BD/24436/2005
- EU Research Exchange Programme Synthesys. Grant Number: DK-TAF-1985
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|JMOR_10819_sm_SuppVideo1.wmv||2967K||Supporting Information Video 1.|
|JMOR_10819_sm_SuppVideo2.wmv||4662K||Supporting Information Video 2.|
|JMOR_10819_sm_SuppVideo3.wmv||2951K||Supporting Information Video 3.|
|JMOR_10819_sm_SuppVideo4.wmv||3373K||Supporting Information Video 4.|
|JMOR_10819_sm_SuppVideo5.wmv||3740K||Supporting Information Video 5.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.