Functional morphology of the gills of the shortfin mako, Isurus oxyrinchus, a lamnid shark
Article first published online: 30 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 271, Issue 8, pages 937–948, August 2010
How to Cite
Wegner, N. C., Sepulveda, C. A., Olson, K. R., Hyndman, K. A. and Graham, J. B. (2010), Functional morphology of the gills of the shortfin mako, Isurus oxyrinchus, a lamnid shark. J. Morphol., 271: 937–948. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10845
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IOS-0817774
- Nadine A. and Edward M. Carson Scholarship awarded by the Achievement Rewards for College Scientists (ARCS)
- Los Angeles Chapter
- Tuna Industry Endowment Fund at Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- William H. and Mattie Wattis Harris Foundation
- Moore Family Foundation
- Pfleger Institute of Environmental Research
- George T. Pfleger Foundation
- The Edna Bailey Sussman Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!