The thoracic muscular system and its innervation in third instar Calliphora vicina Larvae. I. Muscles of the pro- and mesothorax and the pharyngeal complex
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 271, Issue 8, pages 960–968, August 2010
How to Cite
Hanslik, U., Schoofs, A., Niederegger, S., Heinzel, H.-G. and Spieß, R. (2010), The thoracic muscular system and its innervation in third instar Calliphora vicina Larvae. I. Muscles of the pro- and mesothorax and the pharyngeal complex. J. Morphol., 271: 960–968. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10848
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!