The thoracic muscular system and its innervation in third instar Calliphora vicina Larvae. II. Projection patterns of the nerves associated with the pro- and mesothorax and the pharyngeal complex
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 271, Issue 8, pages 969–979, August 2010
How to Cite
Schoofs, A., Hanslik, U., Niederegger, S., Heinzel, H.-G. and Spieß, R. (2010), The thoracic muscular system and its innervation in third instar Calliphora vicina Larvae. II. Projection patterns of the nerves associated with the pro- and mesothorax and the pharyngeal complex. J. Morphol., 271: 969–979. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10853
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!