Limb development in the gekkonid lizard gonatodes albogularis: A reconsideration of homology in the lizard carpus and tarsus
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 271, Issue 11, pages 1328–1341, November 2010
How to Cite
Leal, F., Tarazona, O. A. and Ramírez-Pinilla, M. P. (2010), Limb development in the gekkonid lizard gonatodes albogularis: A reconsideration of homology in the lizard carpus and tarsus. J. Morphol., 271: 1328–1341. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10875
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!