Corallite wall and septal microstructure in scleractinian reef corals: Comparison of molecular clades within the family Faviidae
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 272, Issue 1, pages 66–88, January 2011
How to Cite
Budd, A. F. and Stolarski, J. (2011), Corallite wall and septal microstructure in scleractinian reef corals: Comparison of molecular clades within the family Faviidae. J. Morphol., 272: 66–88. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10899
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2010
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0343208
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N307-015733
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!