Microstructure of dental hard tissues in fossil and recent xenarthrans (Mammalia: Folivora and Cingulata)
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 272, Issue 6, pages 641–661, June 2011
How to Cite
Kalthoff, D. C. (2011), Microstructure of dental hard tissues in fossil and recent xenarthrans (Mammalia: Folivora and Cingulata). J. Morphol., 272: 641–661. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10937
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Research Foundation). Grant Number: KA 1556/4-1, 5-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!