The hyal and ventral branchial muscles in caecilian and salamander larvae: Homologies and evolution
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 272, Issue 5, pages 598–613, May 2011
How to Cite
Kleinteich, T. and Haas, A. (2011), The hyal and ventral branchial muscles in caecilian and salamander larvae: Homologies and evolution. J. Morphol., 272: 598–613. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10940
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2010
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: HA2323/10-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!