This article is dedicated to our highly valued colleague, the late Jean-Pierre Maelfait
Cephalic modifications in dimorphic dwarf spiders of the genus oedothorax (Erigoninae, Linyphiidae, Araneae) and their evolutionary implications†
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 272, Issue 7, pages 814–832, July 2011
How to Cite
Michalik, P. and Uhl, G. (2011), Cephalic modifications in dimorphic dwarf spiders of the genus oedothorax (Erigoninae, Linyphiidae, Araneae) and their evolutionary implications. J. Morphol., 272: 814–832. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10950
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2010
- German Research Council (DFG). Grant Numbers: Uh87/4-2, Uh87/5-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!