The gut of the juvenile African lungfish Protopterus annectens: A light and scanning electron microscope study
Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 272, Issue 7, pages 769–779, July 2011
How to Cite
Icardo, J. M., Wong, W. P., Colvee, E., Garofalo, F., Loong, A. M. and Ip, Y. K. (2011), The gut of the juvenile African lungfish Protopterus annectens: A light and scanning electron microscope study. J. Morphol., 272: 769–779. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10952
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2010
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia, Spain. Grant Number: CGL2008-04559/BOS
- Ministry of Education of the Republic of Singapore. Grant Number: R-154-000-429-112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!