Cross sectional geometry of the forelimb skeleton and flight mode in pelecaniform birds
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 272, Issue 8, pages 958–971, August 2011
How to Cite
Simons, E. L. R., Hieronymus, T. L. and O'Connor, P. M. (2011), Cross sectional geometry of the forelimb skeleton and flight mode in pelecaniform birds. J. Morphol., 272: 958–971. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10963
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2009
- Ohio University Graduate Student Senate
- Ohio University Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (Student Enhancement Award)
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|JMOR_10963_sm_supptable1.doc||110K||Supporting Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.