Characterization of the adhesive areas in Sepia tuberculata (Mollusca, Cephalopoda)
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 272, Issue 10, pages 1245–1258, October 2011
How to Cite
von Byern, J., Scott, R., Griffiths, C., Micossi, A., Grunwald, I. and Cyran, N. (2011), Characterization of the adhesive areas in Sepia tuberculata (Mollusca, Cephalopoda). J. Morphol., 272: 1245–1258. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10980
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2010
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF). Grant Number: P 211 35 – B 17
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!