Activity of the ovarian germinal epithelium in the freshwater catfish, Pimelodus maculatus (Teleostei: Ostariophysi: Siluriformes): Germline cysts, follicle formation and oocyte development
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 272, Issue 11, pages 1290–1306, November 2011
How to Cite
Quagio-Grassiotto, I., Grier, H., Mazzoni, T. S., Nóbrega, R. H. and de Arruda Amorim, J. P. (2011), Activity of the ovarian germinal epithelium in the freshwater catfish, Pimelodus maculatus (Teleostei: Ostariophysi: Siluriformes): Germline cysts, follicle formation and oocyte development. J. Morphol., 272: 1290–1306. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10981
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2010
- FAPESP (Fundação de Apoio à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo)
- CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico)
- CAPES (Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!