Pelvic and hindlimb myology of the basal archosaur Poposaurus gracilis (archosauria: Poposauroidea)
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 272, Issue 12, pages 1464–1491, December 2011
How to Cite
Schachner, E. R., Manning,, P. L. and Dodson, P. (2011), Pelvic and hindlimb myology of the basal archosaur Poposaurus gracilis (archosauria: Poposauroidea). J. Morphol., 272: 1464–1491. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10997
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: RUI-0740508
- SVP Jackson School of Geosciences Student Member Travel Grant
- Palaeontological Association Sylvester-Bradley Award
- Paleontological Society Steven J. Gould Student Research Grant
- The University of Pennsylvania Summer Stipend in Paleontology
- The Teece Dissertation Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!