Uterine and chorioallantoic angiogenesis and changes in the uterine epithelium during gestation in the viviparous lizard, niveoscincus conventryi (squamata: scincidae)
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 1, pages 8–23, January 2012
How to Cite
Ramírez-Pinilla, M. P., Parker, S. L., Murphy, C. R. and Thompson, M. B. (2012), Uterine and chorioallantoic angiogenesis and changes in the uterine epithelium during gestation in the viviparous lizard, niveoscincus conventryi (squamata: scincidae). J. Morphol., 273: 8–23. doi: 10.1002/jmor.11002
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2011
- Australian Research Council Discovery
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!