Morphological and functional diversity of the mandible in suckermouth armored catfishes (Siluriformes: Loricariidae)
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 1, pages 24–39, January 2012
How to Cite
Lujan, N. K. and Armbruster, J. W. (2012), Morphological and functional diversity of the mandible in suckermouth armored catfishes (Siluriformes: Loricariidae). J. Morphol., 273: 24–39. doi: 10.1002/jmor.11003
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!