Structure and ultrastructure of spermatozoa and spermiogenesis in three species of Lucilia Robineau-desvoidy, 1830 (Diptera: Calliphoridae)
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 2, pages 160–172, February 2012
How to Cite
Name, K. P.O., Barros-Cordeiro, K. B., Filho, J. B. G., Wolff, M., Pujol-Luz, J. R. and Báo, S. N. (2012), Structure and ultrastructure of spermatozoa and spermiogenesis in three species of Lucilia Robineau-desvoidy, 1830 (Diptera: Calliphoridae). J. Morphol., 273: 160–172. doi: 10.1002/jmor.11012
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2011
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Empreendimentos Científico e Tecnológico (FINATEC)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Financiadora de Estudos e Projetos (FINEP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Distrito Federal (FAPDF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!