The dolphin cochlear nucleus: Topography, histology and functional implications
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 2, pages 173–185, February 2012
How to Cite
Malkemper, E.P., Oelschläger,, H.H.A. and Huggenberger, S. (2012), The dolphin cochlear nucleus: Topography, histology and functional implications. J. Morphol., 273: 173–185. doi: 10.1002/jmor.11013
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!