This article is dedicated in memory of late Dr. Osmar Domaneschi.
Spermatophoric reaction reappraised: Novel insights into the functioning of the loliginid spermatophore based on Doryteuthis plei (Mollusca: Cephalopoda)†
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 3, pages 248–278, March 2012
How to Cite
Marian, J. E. A.R. (2012), Spermatophoric reaction reappraised: Novel insights into the functioning of the loliginid spermatophore based on Doryteuthis plei (Mollusca: Cephalopoda). J. Morphol., 273: 248–278. doi: 10.1002/jmor.11020
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 04/13212-7
- American Malacological Society (AMS 2005 Student Research Grant)
- Houston Conchology Society (Constance E. Boone Grant to Malacology 2005)
- CAPES PROAP-2006
- Provost's Office for Graduate Studies of the University of São Paulo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!