Osteoderm histology of the Pampatheriidae (Cingulata, Xenarthra, Mammalia): Implications for systematics, osteoderm growth, and biomechanical adaptation
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 4, pages 388–404, April 2012
How to Cite
Wolf, D., Kalthoff, D. C. and Sander, P. M. (2012), Osteoderm histology of the Pampatheriidae (Cingulata, Xenarthra, Mammalia): Implications for systematics, osteoderm growth, and biomechanical adaptation. J. Morphol., 273: 388–404. doi: 10.1002/jmor.11029
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
- Synthesys resources (European Community Research Infrastructure). Grant Number: AT-TAF-1220
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!