Regional variation in morphology of vertebral centra and intervertebral joints in striped bass, Morone saxatilis
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 4, pages 441–452, April 2012
How to Cite
Nowroozi, B.N., Harper, C.J., De Kegel, B., Adriaens, D. and Brainerd, E.L. (2012), Regional variation in morphology of vertebral centra and intervertebral joints in striped bass, Morone saxatilis. J. Morphol., 273: 441–452. doi: 10.1002/jmor.11034
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0629372
- Bushnell Graduate Education and Research Fund, Sigma Xi Grant-in-Aid of Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!