Homology of the internal sac components in the leaf beetle subfamily criocerinae and evolutionary novelties related to the extremely elongated flagellum
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 5, pages 507–518, May 2012
How to Cite
Matsumura, Y. and Yoshizawa, K. (2012), Homology of the internal sac components in the leaf beetle subfamily criocerinae and evolutionary novelties related to the extremely elongated flagellum. J. Morphol., 273: 507–518. doi: 10.1002/jmor.11037
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2011
- Global COE Program of Hokkaido University
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- Young Scientists
- PhD studentship and Research Fellowships, respectively
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.