Formation and structure of scales in the Australian lungfish, neoceratodus forsteri (Osteichthyes: Dipnoi)
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 5, pages 530–540, May 2012
How to Cite
Kemp, A. (2012), Formation and structure of scales in the Australian lungfish, neoceratodus forsteri (Osteichthyes: Dipnoi). J. Morphol., 273: 530–540. doi: 10.1002/jmor.11039
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
- Adelphi Australia Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!