Possible ctenophoran affinities of the precambrian “sea-pen” Rangea
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 252, Issue 3, pages 315–334, June 2002
How to Cite
Dzik, J. (2002), Possible ctenophoran affinities of the precambrian “sea-pen” Rangea. J. Morphol., 252: 315–334. doi: 10.1002/jmor.1108
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2002
- Polish Committee of Scientific Research. Grant Number: 6 PO4D 010 13
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!