Ultrastructure of the larval eye of the scorpionfly Panorpa dubia (mecoptera: Panorpidae) with implications for the evolutionary origin of holometabolous larvae
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 6, pages 561–571, June 2012
How to Cite
Chen, Q., Li, T. and Hua, B. (2012), Ultrastructure of the larval eye of the scorpionfly Panorpa dubia (mecoptera: Panorpidae) with implications for the evolutionary origin of holometabolous larvae. J. Morphol., 273: 561–571. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20001
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2011
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30670255, 31172125
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!