Monique Amey-Özel and Michael Hollmann contributed equally to this work.
From the Schnauzenorgan to the back: Morphological comparison of mormyromast electroreceptor organs at different skin regions of Gnathonemus petersii
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 6, pages 629–638, June 2012
How to Cite
Amey-Özel, M., Hollmann, M. and von der Emde, G. (2012), From the Schnauzenorgan to the back: Morphological comparison of mormyromast electroreceptor organs at different skin regions of Gnathonemus petersii. J. Morphol., 273: 629–638. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20009
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!