Focal adhesion kinase localizes to sites of cell-to-cell contact in vivo and increases apically in rat uterine luminal epithelium and the blastocyst at the time of implantation
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 6, pages 639–650, June 2012
How to Cite
Kaneko, Y., Lecce, L., Day, M. L. and Murphy, C. R. (2012), Focal adhesion kinase localizes to sites of cell-to-cell contact in vivo and increases apically in rat uterine luminal epithelium and the blastocyst at the time of implantation. J. Morphol., 273: 639–650. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20010
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
- Commonwealth of Australia via a scholarship to Yui Kaneko, University of Sydney via salaries of Margot L. Day, Christopher R. Murphy and by funds from the Murphy laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!