Nervous system development in Spinicaudata and Cyclestherida (Crustacea, Branchiopoda)—comparing two different modes of indirect development by using an event pairing approach
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 7, pages 672–695, July 2012
How to Cite
Fritsch, M. and Richter, S. (2012), Nervous system development in Spinicaudata and Cyclestherida (Crustacea, Branchiopoda)—comparing two different modes of indirect development by using an event pairing approach. J. Morphol., 273: 672–695. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20014
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: RI 837/9-1, 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!