Testing convergent and parallel adaptations in talpids humeral mechanical performance by means of geometric morphometrics and finite element analysis
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 7, pages 696–711, July 2012
How to Cite
Piras, P., Sansalone, G., Teresi, L., Kotsakis, T., Colangelo,, P. and Loy, A. (2012), Testing convergent and parallel adaptations in talpids humeral mechanical performance by means of geometric morphometrics and finite element analysis. J. Morphol., 273: 696–711. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20015
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- PRIN 2009 grant “Mathematics and Mechanics of Biological Assemblies and Soft Tissues”
- Italian Ministry of University and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!