Testing convergent and parallel adaptations in talpids humeral mechanical performance by means of geometric morphometrics and finite element analysis
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 7, pages 696–711, July 2012
How to Cite
Piras, P., Sansalone, G., Teresi, L., Kotsakis, T., Colangelo,, P. and Loy, A. (2012), Testing convergent and parallel adaptations in talpids humeral mechanical performance by means of geometric morphometrics and finite element analysis. J. Morphol., 273: 696–711. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20015
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- PRIN 2009 grant “Mathematics and Mechanics of Biological Assemblies and Soft Tissues”
- Italian Ministry of University and Research
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.