Assessment of the mass, length, center of mass, and principal moment of inertia of body segments in adult males of the brown anole (Anolis sagrei) and green, or carolina, anole (Anolis carolinensis)
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 7, pages 765–775, July 2012
How to Cite
Legreneur, P., Homberger, D. G. and Bels, V. (2012), Assessment of the mass, length, center of mass, and principal moment of inertia of body segments in adult males of the brown anole (Anolis sagrei) and green, or carolina, anole (Anolis carolinensis). J. Morphol., 273: 765–775. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20022
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2011
- Maëlle Deloche
- Claude Meunier
- Lionel Reveret and Paul-Antoine Libourel (ANR project Kameleon). Grant Number: ANR-05-MMSA0002-02 “Masse de Données”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!