Immunohistochemical localization of cathepsin D and a possible role of melanocytes during tail resorption in tadpoles of a tropical toad
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 7, pages 791–800, July 2012
How to Cite
Mahapatra, C. and Mahapatra, P. K. (2012), Immunohistochemical localization of cathepsin D and a possible role of melanocytes during tail resorption in tadpoles of a tropical toad. J. Morphol., 273: 791–800. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20027
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2011
- University Grants Commission for a Senior Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!