Ring bands in fish skeletal muscle: Reorienting the myofibrils and microtubule cytoskeleton within a single cell
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 11, pages 1246–1256, November 2012
How to Cite
Priester, C., Braude, J. P., Morton, L. C., Kinsey, S. T., Watanabe, W. O. and Dillaman, R. M. (2012), Ring bands in fish skeletal muscle: Reorienting the myofibrils and microtubule cytoskeleton within a single cell. J. Morphol., 273: 1246–1256. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20055
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IOS-0719123
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!