Immunolocalization of keratin-associated beta-proteins (beta-keratins) in the regenerating lizard epidermis indicates a new process for the differentiation of the epidermis in lepidosaurians
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 11, pages 1272–1279, November 2012
How to Cite
Alibardi, L. (2012), Immunolocalization of keratin-associated beta-proteins (beta-keratins) in the regenerating lizard epidermis indicates a new process for the differentiation of the epidermis in lepidosaurians. J. Morphol., 273: 1272–1279. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20057
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- Comparative Histolab
- Italian Ministry of Education and Scientific Research. Grant Number: 2008 AXS E-002; PRIN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!