Patterns of covariation in the masticatory apparatus of hystricognathous rodents: Implications for evolution and diversification
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 12, pages 1319–1337, December 2012
How to Cite
Hautier, L., Lebrun, R. and Cox, P. G. (2012), Patterns of covariation in the masticatory apparatus of hystricognathous rodents: Implications for evolution and diversification. J. Morphol., 273: 1319–1337. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20061
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- SYNTHESYS Project
- Research Infrastructure Action under the FP6
- Structuring the European Research Area
- Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Number: NE/G001951/1
- Leverhulme trust and Sidney Sussex College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!