Patterns of covariation in the masticatory apparatus of hystricognathous rodents: Implications for evolution and diversification
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 12, pages 1319–1337, December 2012
How to Cite
Hautier, L., Lebrun, R. and Cox, P. G. (2012), Patterns of covariation in the masticatory apparatus of hystricognathous rodents: Implications for evolution and diversification. J. Morphol., 273: 1319–1337. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20061
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- SYNTHESYS Project
- Research Infrastructure Action under the FP6
- Structuring the European Research Area
- Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Number: NE/G001951/1
- Leverhulme trust and Sidney Sussex College
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|JMOR_20061_sm_SuppFig1.tif||10466K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
|JMOR_20061_sm_SuppFig2.tif||11676K||Supporting Information Figure 2|
|JMOR_20061_sm_SuppFig3.tif||8038K||Supporting Information Figure 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.