The barbel-like specialization of the pelvic fins in Ophidion rochei (Ophidiidae)
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 12, pages 1367–1376, December 2012
How to Cite
Codina, E., Loïc, K., Compère, P., Dragičević, B., Dulčić, J. and Parmentier, E. (2012), The barbel-like specialization of the pelvic fins in Ophidion rochei (Ophidiidae). J. Morphol., 273: 1367–1376. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20066
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- University of Liège (starting grants)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!