Architectural specialization of the intrinsic thoracic limb musculature of the American badger (Taxidea taxus)
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 1, pages 35–48, January 2013
How to Cite
Moore, A. L., Budny, J. E., Russell, A. P. and Butcher, M. T. (2013), Architectural specialization of the intrinsic thoracic limb musculature of the American badger (Taxidea taxus). J. Morphol., 274: 35–48. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20074
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- University Research Council Grant (03-11)
- YSU Department of Biological Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!