Pectoral girdle and fin anatomy of Gogonasus andrewsae long, 1985: Implications for tetrapodomorph limb evolution
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 2, pages 147–164, February 2013
How to Cite
Holland, T. (2013), Pectoral girdle and fin anatomy of Gogonasus andrewsae long, 1985: Implications for tetrapodomorph limb evolution. J. Morphol., 274: 147–164. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20078
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
- Monash University Dean's Postgraduate Scholarship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.