Hot and steady: Elevated temperatures do not enhance muscle disuse atrophy during prolonged aestivation in the ectotherm Cyclorana alboguttata
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 2, pages 165–174, February 2013
How to Cite
Young, K.M., Cramp, R.L. and Franklin, C.E. (2013), Hot and steady: Elevated temperatures do not enhance muscle disuse atrophy during prolonged aestivation in the ectotherm Cyclorana alboguttata. J. Morphol., 274: 165–174. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20080
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: DP0666256, DP110102976
- University of Queensland PhD scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!