Immunolocalization of keratin-associated beta-proteins in developing epidermis of lizard suggests that adhesive setae contain glycine–cysteine-rich proteins
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 1, pages 97–107, January 2013
How to Cite
Alibardi, L. (2013), Immunolocalization of keratin-associated beta-proteins in developing epidermis of lizard suggests that adhesive setae contain glycine–cysteine-rich proteins. J. Morphol., 274: 97–107. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20081
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- Italian Ministry of Education and Scientific Research. Grant Number: 2008 AXS E-002
- Comparative Histolab
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!