Structural adaptations for ram ventilation: Gill fusions in scombrids and billfishes
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 1, pages 108–120, January 2013
How to Cite
Wegner, N. C., Sepulveda, C. A., Aalbers, S. A. and Graham, J. B. (2013), Structural adaptations for ram ventilation: Gill fusions in scombrids and billfishes. J. Morphol., 274: 108–120. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20082
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IOS-0817774
- The Tuna Industry Endowment Fund at Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Pfleger Institute of Environmental Research
- George T. Pfleger Foundation
- Moore Family Foundation
- Nadine A. and Edward M. Carson Scholarship
- Achievement Rewards for College Scientists (ARCS)
- Los Angeles Chapter
- National Research Council Associateship
- Kennel-Haymet Student Lecture Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!