Humeral epiphyseal shape in the felidae: The influence of phylogeny, allometry, and locomotion
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 273, Issue 12, pages 1424–1438, December 2012
How to Cite
Walmsley, A., Elton, S., Louys, J., Bishop, L. C. and Meloro, C. (2012), Humeral epiphyseal shape in the felidae: The influence of phylogeny, allometry, and locomotion. J. Morphol., 273: 1424–1438. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20084
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- SYNTHESYS (project “Ecomorphology of extant African carnivores” to C. M.). Grant Number: BE-TAF 4901
- Leverhulme Trust (project Taxon-Free Palaeontological Methods for Reconstructing Environmental Change). Grant Number: F/00 754/C
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!