Fiber-type composition in the perivertebral musculature of lizards: Implications for the evolution of the diapsid trunk muscles
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 3, pages 294–306, March 2013
How to Cite
Moritz, S. and Schilling, N. (2013), Fiber-type composition in the perivertebral musculature of lizards: Implications for the evolution of the diapsid trunk muscles. J. Morphol., 274: 294–306. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20091
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2012
- German Research Council. Grant Numbers: DFG, SCHI 653/4-1, SCHI 653/5-1
- Center of interdisciplinary prevention of diseases related to professional activities funded by the Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena and the
- Berufsgenossenschaft Nahrungsmittel und Gastgewerbe Erfurt (Germany)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!