Anteroposterior variation of the cell types in the interrenal gland of the male toad Rhinella arenarum (Amphibia, Anura)
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 3, pages 331–343, March 2013
How to Cite
Regueira, E., Scaia, M. F., Volonteri, M. C. and Ceballos, N. R. (2013), Anteroposterior variation of the cell types in the interrenal gland of the male toad Rhinella arenarum (Amphibia, Anura). J. Morphol., 274: 331–343. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20098
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- Universidad de Buenos Aires. Grant Number: X042
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET). Grant Number: PIP 2433
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica (ANPCyT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!