Larval development of japanese “conchostracans”: Part 3, larval development of lynceus biformis (crustacea, branchiopoda, laevicaudata) based on scanning electron microscopy and fluorescence microscopy
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 274, Issue 2, pages 229–242, February 2013
How to Cite
Olesen, J., Fritsch, M. and Grygier, M. J. (2013), Larval development of japanese “conchostracans”: Part 3, larval development of lynceus biformis (crustacea, branchiopoda, laevicaudata) based on scanning electron microscopy and fluorescence microscopy. J. Morphol., 274: 229–242. doi: 10.1002/jmor.20101
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- The Danish Natural Science Research Council (to JO work on ontogeny, morphology and systematics of various taxa of the Crustacea)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (The ontogeny of the branchiopod nervous system). Grant Number: Project of Stefan Richter, RI 837/9-1, 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!